Saturday, October 23, 2010

What happen if I turn contained by a prescription but don't pick it up??

I turned in a prescription I get for having a urinary tract infection, but I judge it's gone. What happens if I don't pick it up?? Will I still enjoy to pay for it or will they of late throw it out?? Does my insurance still have to discharge for some of it even if I never pick it up??What happen if I turn contained by a prescription but don't pick it up??
Most (chain) pharmacies will return it to stock after a week, maybe after giving you a christen as a reminder before that. After that they'll only just keep the actual dissertation Rx on file until it expires (likely a year contained by this case). The charge to your insurance gets reversed, so they're essentially remunerated back what they remunerated for it, too. You shouldn't be charged at all for it, though it usually it a bit annoying for them honestly. Nothing unpromising should come of it for you though if you don't pick it up.
It has probably already be billed partially to your ins. co. Please call for the pharmacy and tell them that you don't involve it and they can cancel the establish and take it out of the system. This is momentous, especially if it is a small Mom and Pop pharmacy. Even if it isn't, you should call. They won't return with mad so not to verbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment