Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What does fluttering surrounded by your right ear stingy?

What does fluttering surrounded by your right ear stingy?
Usually that is a sign that your ear is clogged. You any got wet stuck in at hand, or just inevitability to give it a worthy cleaning. ;)
you could have trapped dampen in your ear or your ear drum could be destabilized
You're death within one ear and the other is hearing the lover?
I am looking this up because this afternoon I had fluttering within my left ear.almost resembling a small bird was in close proximity my ear. My good friend is a nurse and she said it can be cause my water within the ear, an ear infection, or even stress. Was it just once or on and sour over the day?
I've have this happen! It sounds similar to a dang hummingbird or something.
If it keeps doing it, you might enjoy some water surrounded by there. If it starts to hurt, see a doctor. It could be an ear infection. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment