Saturday, October 23, 2010

What drugs can I use to facilitate my arthritic stomach-ache?

I currently use prescribed 500 mg of ibprofin but Im afraid im going to fry my kidneys. Indeed I already have have kidney stones. I have used prescribed Naproxen beside great improvements in the distress but I would get some stomach upset occasionally.
OTC's aren't strong ample, so please don't recommend anything like that.
Is at hand any other options.What drugs can I use to facilitate my arthritic stomach-ache?
I own taken Voltaren 75 mg. twice a day for over 17 years. If I miss a dose, I gain extremely stiff and unable to hike. Any medication can have adverse affects on your liver or kidneys but you own to make a choice between living beside the pain or getting some relieve. I chose some help!
Stay away from the ibuprofin it will butcher your tummy too. Try the product from Head On. That stuff works great. The one for arthritic pain may be purely the ticket!
I'm on 800 mg and I only bring one as needed. I don't take one everyday although it's on my bottle to steal one every 8 hours I don't take that several of them. I take them for my Arthritis pains too.

No comments:

Post a Comment