Monday, October 25, 2010

What is it roughly anguish that make it quality well-mannered?

I'm not asking for everyone to tell me to not hurt myself. I simply want to know, is there someting roughly speaking pain that make you feel well-mannered? i want a scientific answer, not an from the heart anser. (I'm refering to cutting to be more specific)What is it roughly anguish that make it quality well-mannered?
Since your body have an automatic defense system that releases adrenaline when your in misery you will get a rush of drive and get a inbred high. But, don't hurt yourself... TRY RUNNING!
It's logical that a particular amount of pain would raison d`¨otre the body to produce serotonins to protect your mind for shock. People who are shot sometimes don't even realize it until they see blood or someone tells them.
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment