Saturday, October 23, 2010

What have happpend to my ear?

All last year, and in a minute I listen to my ipod everyday. I also play guitar quite recurrently. I don't think I keep hold of none of these object to loud, sometimes the ipod, but never ever own the ipod on full blast, nor my guitar amp. I can hear well out my gone ear, and my right ear just feel all stopped up and can't here similar to my left eye. I can touch I her more on my left ear than right. I wonder how did that come about, because when I was younger, I have perfect audible range. I'm studying Japanese, and I wanna be a pilot. Japanese to me I can understand, but they tell so fast, I want to know how to understand. As far as me anyone a pilot, I want to know if I can still get a class 1 medical card? What has happend to my ear to. I cleaned it moderately well, and in that is no wax in it.What have happpend to my ear?
Talk to a doc. You may hold hearing loss, you may enjoy a disease, you may need meds or treatment...you won't know until you see a doc.
Don't put stale getting treatment because you think it'll hold on to you from passing a physical. My dad did that for a really long time because he know he had a bleeding swelling and it would blow his physical, and he could have gotten treatment a long time ago and save himself a lot of misery.
If your condition truly keeps you from endorsement a physical, then you'll hold to find something else to do. Don't resist treatment because of that--you may well outdo a physical, and you'd be stupid not to get a condition treated because one healthy is more major than flying.
Talk to a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment