Saturday, October 23, 2010

What have happpend to my ear?

What has happpend to my ear?
All concluding year, and now I listen to my ipod everyday. I also play guitar relatively often. I don't infer I keep none of these idea to loud, sometimes the ipod, but never ever have the ipod on full blast, nor my guitar amp. I can hear okay out my left ear, and my right ear only just feels adjectives stopped up and can't here like my moved out eye. I can feel I her more on my departed ear than right. I wonder how did that occur, because when I be younger, I had impeccable hearing. I'm studying Japanese, and I wanna be a pilot. Japanese to me I can get, but they talk so speedily, I want to be able to comprehend. As far as me being a pilot, I want to know if I can still catch a class 1 medical certificate? What have happend to my ear to. I cleaned it quite economically, and there is no wax contained by it.What have happpend to my ear?
go to the doctor no body can inform you what exactly happend to YOUR ear without examing it...
you lost your audible range

No comments:

Post a Comment