Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is a upright remedy for insomnia?

I have tried everything that have been suggested to me within the past.. I quit smoking!! yay. I drink earlier. I stay away from caffinated drinks after 4pm. I probably don't exercise as much as I obligation to, but I stay busy during the day. I own gotten to where I steal 50mg of Benadryl every night of late to help me sleep, but it's no use.. It's almost 1am and here I am looking for ANSWERS! Any investigational suggestions would be most appreciated. and btw the guys out there that suggest a rigorous sexfest.. that doesn't work any!! :(What is a upright remedy for insomnia?
I have like peas in a pod problem. I took benadryl sooo much like going on for 8 of them a night for them to work because i started becomeing immune to them. You involve to go to a sleep doctor and that'll aid you. You shouldn't be taking benadryl. To much causes weaken to your liver. Go to the doctor find out what the problem is and when you're trying to fix it they will most likely afford you real sleeping pills (that really work). But be in motion to the doctor and find out other options besides taking medication.
You could try something call melatonin, it has help me sleep in times gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment