Monday, October 25, 2010

What is a credible time for a 12 year elderly kid to travel to bed at?

I was merely wonderin'What is a credible time for a 12 year elderly kid to travel to bed at?
9:00 schoolnights (earlier if grades are bad)
10-11 other nights
Yes, I agree.
around 8-10pm kids obligation a full 8-10 hours of sleep to be fully rested
depends what part of the country you are contained by.
brooklyn, late
but anywhere else, 9 or 9.30 tops
About 9 to 10:00 on university nights and whenever on weekends. Because they would gain enough sleep, to be devout for school, let say they own to wake up at 6:30 that give them 8 hours and 30 mints, to 9 hours of sleep and thats ok. Thats a good amount to step to school on if you ask me, thats when I walk to sleep/=Th
On school night, between 9 and 10pm. On weekends and summer vacation, 11pm. That is what I do next to my kids. Most of the time, they go to bed opening before they own to.
www.chairmassageisforyou.com
I think 10 oclock on a arts school night, 11 or 11:30 on week-ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment