Monday, October 25, 2010

What is the best treatment for Left Sinus Thrombosis?

I came to know via MRI & MRV that within is blockage in my moved out sinus, they called it Left Sinus Thrombosis. PGI & Silver Oaks, Mohali kept me on treatment of Warfarin 6mg each day + Diamox 250mg Daily 4 Tabs. continuously for 4-5 months but no relief so far.
Then I contacted another Neuro Surgeon, who told me that this is not the treatment for this problem. He is giving me Decdak 8mg day after day + Diamox 250mg - 3 Tab. + Delok 30 - 1 tab.. He is reducing the Decdak quantity after 15 days approaching 8mg to 6mg and so on.
Now can anybody tell if the treatment anyone given is correct or no ?What is the best treatment for Left Sinus Thrombosis?
sup
Try contact a neurologist in Delhi for 3rd belief. You can go to Apollo or any other hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment