Saturday, October 23, 2010

What happen if you don't sleep?

What happen if you don't sleep?
You get tired and eventually your body would a short time ago force you to fall asleep. You'd be sitting somewhere and leak asleep without even knowing it. You can stay up for several days, but after a week I muse you'd start hallucinating and just stumble asleep automatically. The longest I've stayed up was 3.5 days and I honestly wasn't even that tired. I with the sole purpose went to bed contained by the end because I have nothing to do.
sleepy
your brain get tired.Your heart gets tired,You cant see .Go to sleep.
all right u feel resembling shiet. . your motivation goes down.
i hear that people who dont win enough sleep dont live as long as folks who get plenty sleep
some people step into a paranoid state.
So ---get some sleep
Sweet Dreams
  • fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment