Monday, October 25, 2010

What is the best home remedy to PREVENT mosquito bites?

Preferrably without any chemicals.What is the best home remedy to PREVENT mosquito bites?
B-Complex - 1 pill per sunshine. It seems to work after single a day or two but I start taking it surrounded by April just so I'll be within the habit of it by May when they start coming out where on earth I live.
As I understand it, if you whip the B-Complex the mosquitos don't like the bearing your body smells so they won't bite you.
My mother-in-law had problems near mosquitos and her doctor told her this. I started doing it because the repellents make my eyes burn. I enjoy done this for 2 seasons plus this current season so far and own not had a bite contained by that time. We even had one evening when we be working in our garage getting equipped for a yard Dutch auction. The door was up because it be hot. The mosquitos were everywhere, they would hover right around my obverse but they would not land on me. Everyone else looked similar to they had chicken pox the subsequent day!
I don't know how proven this is, but it has worked for me and my inherited who remembers to take it, hopefully it will for you too.
Cover your skin !!
bounce dryer sheets or Avon skin so soft lotion.
Just avoid perfumes/lotions and bananas! They will just attact them.

No comments:

Post a Comment