Monday, October 25, 2010

What is it that i capture?

Okay, back within febuary, i was surrounded by the hospital, but only for a daylight because i was throwing up and adjectives i felt approaching doing was sleeping. They said i have symptoms of pneumonia or something like that, but at the call a halt i didnt have that.
When i come home, for like a together week i was terribly weak and couldnt stand up. I didnt want to chomp through anything, and when i tried standing up, i felt similar to i was going to surpass out. I got dizzy, and feel like throwing up also. All i did be sleep for the whole week until my aunt whose a doctor give me something.
Last week, i woke up early and threw up. I just threw up once, and the whole time i was questionable again, dizzy, and all i did be sleep. I didnt want to eat, and my stomach hurt greatly. I felt like peas in a pod as i did last time. I ate a moment or two, and the next daytime i felt better.
What could it be?
Oh and i weigh 90, im 5'2, and im 16 years.What is it that i capture?
dance seek more medical attention. Go to your primary trouble doctor and have them run some test to see what could be causing the problem. Is your aunt your primary attention doctor? I would ask her to run some more tests such as blood test and have you stay within the hospital until you can get support to normal because you haven't eat for couple of weeks and you are probably dehydrated.
possibly Meniere's disease
http://oto.wustl.edu/men/

No comments:

Post a Comment