Saturday, October 23, 2010

What happen to my foot?? oblige?

on my right foot, you know you have a bone that can be see when you look at your foot (situated in your ankle) and within is another one under it
it is not as observable as the one before
in a minute my second bone has come out and it is so effortless to see it
when i compare my two feet i can see that the bone come out
i think the moniker of the bone is navicular bone but I'm not sure
it hurts a bit when you touch but when i walk it doesn't really
BTW first i couldn't step on it for 10 minutes, it hurt so much. after the bone came out. noe it doesn't hurt but the bone is at hand :(((
My trainer told me that it can be because of too much training
I walk everyday 10 km and i leap 5-6 hours
could it be the reason?
is this a dangeroud situation?
should i see a doctor?
I'm reallt anxious cause I'm a dancer and it can affect my carrer?
Help, pleaseWhat happen to my foot?? oblige?
There are seriously of things that could cause this. Yes you should travel see a doctor especially since this involves your career.
There are a little things that could of happened. I would walk see a doctor to see if it's anything serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment