Monday, October 25, 2010

What is a righteous agency to stop biting my nail?

I have never have nails..with the sole purpose nubs, mostly because I bite them the moment I see a nail forming...you would reckon after I have made my fingers bleed I would stop, but nope..still haven't knowledgeable my lesson, any idea what I can do to stop?What is a righteous agency to stop biting my nail?
girl.you better do resembling michael jackson and put band-aids on all your fingertips!
bitting nail can get stuck contained by your intsteines and cause seriouse infection and also you are enormously likly to pick up bad infections through your bleeding nail which belive it or not you can pick up the super bug m.s.r.a. from toe nails and finger nail this is why the bug is becoming so popular
put tabasco or spray insect repellent on your fingertips.
OK, this is what I did to kick the dependence. Gently file them to a shape. Then use lotion or Burt's Bees cuticle cream to push the cuticles spinal column. Then use a nail hardener for a basecoat. Let that dry and after paint your nails, no issue how short they are. You might need 2 coats. For short nail I like a lighter shade, not red or anything. I find that once my nail are painted, I don't pick at them or bite them as much. It becomes relaxing to look at them and help yourself to care of them when they obligation a new coat of polish. Next point you know, they're longer than they've been surrounded by ages!
apply nail varnish to your nail. it's a very insecure chemical when ingested, please do not attempt to eat it. it will damage your intestines
I bite mine too I just try to hold on to my nails done but hey money don't come other to get my nail done all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment