Saturday, October 23, 2010

What does it be a sign of when your artery rolls when giving blood?

I was lately having blood drawn and she poked my right arm and couldnt go and get blood and she said my vein purely rolled over and she said it was abnormal. She took it from my left arm and it go fine. Anyway, should I be worried? Are your veins supposed to "roll"? I've have blood taken a hundred times before and I've never have that happen.What does it be a sign of when your artery rolls when giving blood?
It's okay. Mine do it, most people's do at some point. It newly means that once the syringe is under the skin, the capillary kind of rolls away from it earlier it can stick into the vein. I suppose it can happen more if the lab tech. is too slow, close to if she's too cautious and slow, she doesn't gain the needle right into the artery.
It's nothing to verbs about...mine do it adjectives the time.
They are called mobile vein.
It probley mean the drawer be new and used that as an excuse, I believe viens roll because they are small and the plunger 'moves' them and they say they roll
Veins are not implanted surrounded by your body so they are free to move. It's normal and zilch bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment