Saturday, October 23, 2010

What does it niggardly if your body warmth is 97.5?

What does it niggardly if your body warmth is 97.5?
Thats about run of the mill. You dont have a temp. Really method nothing. 98.6 is freshly a guidline. My normal temp 95.5-96. I know some ethnic group who are normal at 99.5. You should appropriate your temp for several days in a row to attain a feel of what your average temp is. From that you can decide whether you are lofty or low. For example with me at 99 I am running a restlessness. Most nurses and docs would dismiss hat as regular until I point out how low my normal temp is.
Nothing incredibly much. It's below normal, but not satisfactory to mean anything.
That you're basically fine.
Your okay. Everyone is different, but for you that might be normal. However, you might want to own your thyroid checked as you may very capably have low thyroid. Just relay your doctor that you want to have your thyroid check (TCH Levels I believe). They will draw blood that that will report to them the story. Don't be worried. You will be okay.
Nothing..Your fine
  • cream for dry skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment