Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is a cure for staple biting?

My daughter bites, and it's really bugging me.What is a cure for staple biting?
Nail biting can be stopped be strict with her when ever she bites intrupt her and stop her by doing regularly she will realise and stop it or punish her whenever you interest .
Get nailpolish that tastes really discouraging when you bite them, or just cut her nail really, really, really short.
set up a reward sistem. if she goes 3 weeks minus biting her nails, embezzle her out somewhere fun or get her that different toy she's been wanting. that cured my fastener biting habit!!
There is no cure for pin biting.I know becuse i have tried to stop biting my nail for 45 years.i am 54 and i still bite my nails.Can't seam to stop my self. but ur daughter may stop biting her nail by her self.Good luck !
there is a pin polish like solution that my mum used on me to stop you from biting your nail. whenever the urge came up you would draw from a really foul tste in your mouth and it really does work.
if shes not in good spirits about using it put it on her while she is asleep and she will stop biting them trust me its really gross

No comments:

Post a Comment