Saturday, October 23, 2010

What happen?

Last night I be walking home from my mate's party, and suddenly I passed out and subsequently woke outside my house! WTF happened?What happen?
if you have been drinking it's possible that it cause you to pass out. People can sometimes still function when they hold passed out and you may have crawled to your house. If you own not been drinking later I recommend you see your medical doctor as soon as possible and get a checkup To find out what is wrong near you.
were/ you/drinking heavy / did /you/smoke/ any weed/or take/any drugs / if answer/ to adjectives /is no/see dr/ asap
you drank too much!! it's called a blackout...or someone slipped u some roofies & u get raped & dumped outside your home!! hopefully the 1st of the two scenarios for your sake!
Were you drinking? You may own experienced a blackout. Read about blackouts at http://www.healthed.msu.edu/fact/blackou...

No comments:

Post a Comment