Saturday, October 23, 2010

What help you to jump down asleep?

What help you to jump down asleep?
Take long hot baths, get up previously in the morning, lavender also help you to relax. I use to put some lavender bubble bath stuff within a hot tub and just hop surrounded by, lol. Drinking warm milk formerly bed and exercising vigorously surrounded by the afternoon helps also. I ruminate thats about it
counting down from 100 and focusing on it
drink a couple beers that other helps. or more lol
Sleeping pills.
Doing something unruly with someone who looks resembling your Texas Cowboy avatar.
I don't like pills so I'll lay within bed and get to thinking almost the next daylight and land up looking at the clock every partially hour.
I'll toss and turn and worry and stay awake.
I finally provide up, prop up a pillow, start watching TV and immediately drip asleep for the rest of the nite.propped up.
There are some natural remedies that you could check out
Valerian, Chamomile, Passion Flower, Also in that is a tea by traditional medicines call nighty nite and it works pretty well.
my radio i listen to every darkness
believe it or not but I have a blanket that I cuddle beside. It helps me dribble asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment